Organized feels good.

Organized feels good.

Sunday, February 24, 2008

I invented a new ribbon storage product about 6 months ago. It has been an arduous journey....

It is not easy to bring a product sketch to reality. I have been in unfamiliar territory to say the least! Writing a patent, working with plastic manufacturers, building a website, creating an ad, filling orders, working with scrapbook retailers, renting a booth at a convention, etc. etc.

All of this while still being a mother, wife, friend, daughter and working full-time at my real job.

Throughout this process, I have made friends with so many of my customers that I thought I would create a blog to share funny customer stories, product news, etc.

For anyone who is looking for a new ribbon storage solution, check out my website: http://www.ribbonring.com/. There are lots of pics and information about Ribbon Ring.

Today's testimonial from a customer:

"I received the ribbon rings that I ordered........have been meaning to contact you.....Love them.....Love them." - VL

No comments: