Organized feels good.

Organized feels good.

Friday, August 15, 2008

Rainbow Ribbon Ring

Here are some great ideas for your ribbon ring!

  • Put a small address label on your ribbon ring tag with the manufacturer name and where you bought it. This is very helpful for designers as they can easily document the ribbon product on their layout submission.

  • Make a "to-go" rainbow ring. There is no way on this planet I could take (or would want to take) all of my ribbon to a crop. I have 9 FULL rings people! So, I just make a "to-go ring" I take a 5 or 6 tags from each color family and put in one ring..that gives me 10-15 ribbons per color.. I roll that ring in a hand towel and stuff it in my scrapbook tote. When I get to the crop, I hang my rainbow ribbon ring on the back of my chair! YAY!

No comments: