Organized feels good.

Organized feels good.

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Ribbon Ring tour dates

I think I have finalized my convention schedule for this year. Just so hard to be away from my family... plus, how can I go to yard sales if I am out of town all the time???

Having a booth at scrapbook conventions is very hard work, especially if I go alone. Set up is a few hours of lifting, assembling and sweating... then two days of working in my booth, especially difficult if I am alone (can you say NO potty break for 8 hours!!?!?!) with evenings spent alone in the hotel (lonely...), then pack everything back up and fly back home. I am exhausted just thinking about it.

Here is the Ribbon Ring tour schedule for the rest of the year:
  • June 12, 13 - CK Pasadena, CA
  • July 28, 29, 30, 31, August 1 - CHA Orlando, FL (both wholesale & consumer shows)
  • August 22, 23 - Rubber Stamp and Scrapbook Expo, Colorado Springs, CO
  • September 11, 12 - The Great American Scrapbook Expo, Salt Lake City, UT
  • September 18, 19 - CK San Marcos, TX
  • September 26, 27 - Rubber Stamp and Scrapbook Expo, Las Vegas, NV
  • November 6, 7 - CK Seattle, WA

As you can see, I am killing myself in September being gone nearly every weekend, then I took October off (since I am turning 40 that month-figure I could least do that at home!).

If you attending any of these shows, please stop by and see me. :)

No comments: