Organized feels good.

Organized feels good.

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Ribbon Ring at CHA Orlando

Ribbon storage coming to Florida! We have committed to be at CHA this July in Orlando Florida. We will be participating in both the wholesale show and the consumer show. That is going to be one LOOONNNGGG week I can for sure. I wish I had more room in my booth for cute ribbon displays.... my box of ribbon chocolates is coming out quite adorable. I'll post pics when it is done. I just don't have much space in a 10x10 to show everything...

1 comment:

CraftyKatDesign said...

Hi I just came across your blog and saw that you're going to the CHA show. I just recently heard about it and it looks amazing! I would love to go but from what I've read so far you have to be a business owner that's well established. Is it possible to attend and buy things for your own personal use? Any info you have would be greatly appreciated. You can email me at angel.heavensent777@gmail.com Hope to hear from you!--Robin