Organized feels good.

Organized feels good.

Monday, April 6, 2009

Ribbon Ring - My favorite place to buy ribbon...

I get asked ALL THE TIME where I buy my ribbon. Well, I have been collecting it for over 12 years, so I know all the good places to find it! One of my very favorite supplies for quality grosgrain and ric rac is Really Reasonable Ribbon. I just bought 700 yards from them in fact. :) Yes 700 yards. DO NOT tell my husband. :)

I am replacing all of my personal ribbon that I take to scrapbook shows. So many people touch and handle the ribbon at my booth and I want to encourage that... just not with my own personal ribbon. Especially when a child with ice-cream fingers wants to touch all of the pink ribbon.... ACK! I know you get it... So, if you are looking for yummy ribbon, visit the Really Reasonable Ribbon website... http://www.reasonableribbon.com/.

Tell them the Ribbon Ring lady sent you! :)

1 comment:

Alecia Wolfford said...

LOVE the Really Reasonable ribbon club and look forward to getting my ribbons every month!!

Really liking the look and sound of the ribbon rings... just heard about them from a fellow scrapper!!