Organized feels good.

Organized feels good.

Saturday, April 18, 2009

Ribbon Ring BLACK AND WHITE BUTTON CUPCAKE

BLACK AND WHITE BUTTON RIBBON RING CUPCAKE

Ingredients
One 3"styrofoam ball
buttons,
straight pins ( I use white tipped)
glitter spray

Start at center of ball and add a line of buttons circling the circumference. Plug each button hole with a straight pin to secure to ball. Be aware that there will be gaps between buttons and that is okay. They will fade away when you are all done. If it is too big of a gap, use buttons of similar size so the gaps stay consistant. Place inside cupcake holder to see if you need to add a row at the bottom.

Spray with glitter.

DONE and ENJOY!

1 comment:

Rose Jones said...

I just LOVED the ribbon ring and all your cupcakes! I spent my down time last night threading ribbon onto tabs. Wow, this is so cool!!

How disappointing that people ignored your signs and that one of your displays even got broken. SIGH is right. The cupcakes were absolutely gorgeous and, apparently, irrestible!

Thanks for helping me organize my ribbons!