Organized feels good.

Organized feels good.

Friday, April 3, 2009

Ribbon Ring cupcakes

Everyone who visited me at my Ribbon Ring booth in Salt Lake City ooooh and ahhhhed over these yummy cupcakes. They have nothing to do with scrapbooking or ribbon storage but they are soooo fun to look at! They are made with common craft ingredients: ribbon (my personal favorite), sequins, puff balls, buttons, pipe cleaners and a WHOLE lot of stick pins. I used plastic cupcake holders which I spray painted to match my color scheme, but I have used real paper cupcake holders in the past. Just use a whole bunch for each cupcake so they are sturdy.


My favorite is the pink and black ribbon cupcake on the middle rack. The ribbons are curled in circles and look like fun chocolate shavings. Of coarse, I sprayed them with glitter and yes they do look delicious! This cupcake rack brought so many people over to my booth. I could have sold this display a dozen times at least. It would be very cute at a baby shower!!! Once people realized I wasn't selling cupcakes, they were thrilled to see Ribbon Ring! I love talking ribbon storage!

If you have any questions about how there were made, just email me. I am happy to give you my recipe.

No comments: